Alright so I just need somewhere to let this out and I don’t want to write in my journal as of the moment because I’m trying so hard not to break my fingers because goodness two months of no school and an online writing job makes you forget how to fucking write.
- My blog is having an identity crisis. For those of you who have been following me since Day 1 (I don’t even know why I’m addressing this because I told you guys first hand that you don’t have to pay shit about whatever the hell this is and it’s not like I have a lot of you anyway), I started with a writing blog. Somewhere I can throw my thoughts into. And now you can see how a complete mess it has been, reblogs of drawings, quotes, photos that remind me of myself (also, photos that I’m inspired to recreate the moment I get a decent camera but have nowhere to put them). And this sucks because I desperately want to create a page where I can write but I feel like all my stuff are a load of crap and hey, I also thought of making this a personal one but hmmm I’ll think about it. Maybe so? You have any ideas, tell me. Not like I’m going to listen to you because I’m stubborn and in the end, I will always follow what I want but I really want to know what goes in your head (thank you self, for the discouragement you so often think people need).
- School’s starting tomorrow and it’s raining real bad. Plus I don’t really know how the hell will I manage to haul myself out of bed at six in the morning when all my body really wants to do is cover itself under the sheets and feel the coldness being snatched away by a hot cup (okay, cups) of coffee.
- I really need to cut down on caffeine and cigarettes shouldn’t I.
- I can hear myself saying no.
- It will probably kill me sooner than tobacco will.